A single weak link poses a valid security threat to the entire corporate network. Wi-Fi networks can provide sufficient security if configured properly and accompanied by an adequate password policy.
If one of your network workstations is compromised and a malicious person gets network access to at least one system, it may not even be necessary for an attacker to be physically close to the wireless network in order to obtain full access to data sent and received.
Most wireless access points are designed with ease of use in mind, rather than security. Although security features are usually available, these are commonly disabled by default. Integrating wireless into your existing network requires expertise to ensure you are not exposing your organization to new security threats.
The only way to ensure that your organization is not exposed to wireless security threats is to perform routine audits covering all the major spectrums.
Wireless Security Services
- Integrated proprietary, open-source and commercial tools
- We create an in-depth map of your web-application business-logic and workflow
- Access to our real-time security dashboard to track your projects, issues and fixes.
- Identifies both technical (OWASP Top 10, WASC 25, etc.) and business logic vulnerabilities
- Our reports provide step-by-step POCs and detailed fix information with code and config examples
- Intelligent automated testing engine selects the ideal combination of tools based on internal benchmarks
Ducara is one of the leading mobility security consultancies. We can show you how to implement mobile security effectively and realize the benefits.