Cyber Risk Management
Cyber Risk Management is the next evolution in enterprise technology risk and security for organizations that increasingly rely on digital processes to run their business.
Today’s attackers typically aren’t seeking quick results; rather, they attempt to insert themselves silently into a financial institution’s networks — probing for vulnerabilities, waiting for an opportune time to strike their targets or using their host’s trusted connections to infiltrate other unsuspecting institutions. These attacks often span several months or even years.
Organizations must respond to criminals who are constantly developing new, nefarious methods and techniques to achieve their objectives.
Recent concerns about systemic cyber threats have elevated cyber risk to a higher place on the political and regulatory agenda.
Ducara will help you develop an information security risk management strategy, enabling you to take a systematic approach to risk management. This approach will reduce the associated risks to your information assets and protect your business from cyber threats.
The service includes consultancy guidance and advice on developing suitable methods for managing risks in line with the international risk management standard, ISO 27005.
Our services under Cyber Risk Management includes -
- Establishing internal and external risk context, scope and boundaries, as well as the choice of risk management framework.
- Identifying and assessing risks in terms of their consequences to the business and the likelihood of their occurrence.
- Establishing communication lines with stakeholders to inform them of the likelihood and consequences of identified risks and risk status.
- Establishing priorities for risk treatment and acceptance.
- Establishing priorities to reduce the chance of risks occurring.
- Establishing risk monitoring and risk review processes.
- Educating stakeholders and staff about the risks to the organization and the actions being taken to mitigate them.
Cyber Risk Management Services help an organization operate more efficiently, address their talent shortages, achieve more advanced capabilities, and keep on track the overall cyber risk program objectives.