Business Continuity Management / Disaster Recovery Plan
Today’s businesses face the increasing challenge of managing complex operations across multiple entities as they integrate business partners, suppliers, and even competitors into an extended enterprise. The need for an effective risk reduction and business continuity management (BCM) program has never been so evident.
Now, Business continuity and disaster recovery plan have become an integral part of business success. A business continuity disaster recovery plan is essential for ensuring that IT systems will be available in the event of a broad range of disasters, from hardware failure to malicious attacks to natural disasters.
BCM involves planning for any potential disaster by identifying potential threats to an organization and analyzing their impact on the organization’s day-to-day operations. Effective BCM ensures the business is able to provide a minimum acceptable service in spite of a disaster, and helps preserve corporate reputation, image and revenue.
The BCP/DR platform delivers both proactive and event-driven solutions to meet recovery time and point objectives. Our consulting framework comprises green field implementation, assessment, and review across the different stages of the BCP lifecycle. It also outlines a robust business continuity plan.
The delivery methodology includes analysis & review, design & implementation, and sustenance & support.
- Assessment services: Current state evaluation, policy and plan reviews, risk and threat assessment, business impact analysis, Disaster Recovery solution review and/or design.
- Implementation services: Customized disaster recovery and business continuity plan development — taking people, processes, and technologies into account for swift post-interruption recovery.
- Audit services: Internal audits for BCP/DR fulfilling BS25999 and SAS 70 standards, alongside external audits support.
- IT and data continuity services: IT continuity maintenance and recovery of post-disaster data.
Hosted DR solutions:
Flexibility for dedicated infrastructures at captive and partner centers, comprising-
- Vaulting BCP consulting solutions.
- Media/tape management services.
- Management of virtualized environments.
Managed Disaster Recovery solutions:
Dedicated and shared delivery models (onsite, offshore, hybrid) for enhanced solution delivery, including-
- Global compliance management services.
- Technology management services.
- Drill administration services.
- Vendor management services.
- Profile/policy administration.
At Ducara, we leverage the core expertise of solution partners and technology partners to help organizations deploy an effective and efficient business continuity plan. Additionally, our BCP/DR offers end-to-end risk assessment and business continuity management services.